FOR PARENTS: How to Establish Schoology Accounts
Parents must sign-in and create an account in Schoology before accessing their students’ information, calendars, grades, and assignments.
To register, go to www.schoology.com
Follow the instructions below:
1. Click the Sign up button
2. Select Parent from Options
3. Enter the access code provided to your student by their homeroom teacher
4. Enter your name, email address and password
5. View the tutorial
6. You will receive a confirmation email from Schoology asking for email verification to complete the
7. Modify your Schoology email settings here.
Click HERE for additional Parent instructions.
FOR TEACHERS: How to Find Course Access Code for Parent
1. Log in to Schoology
2. Click on Courses
3. Click on Members
4. Click on Get Parent Access Code - right side of screen